A/c not blowing out of vents!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
The check valve came in today. But I couldn't put it to use because the black rubber end of the yellow line that goes on the check valve broke off so now I can't connect it. Does that hose disconnect from the pink hose so I can replace it?

J.Rod22

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2009
Georgia
ERIC87442 said:
Pics please? If i get what your saying could you just replace that end with some rubber vacuum hose?

Look at the first pic in my post where the yellow line connects to the pink one I was wondering if I could disconnect it from there. I tried to put a rubber hose on the end of the yellow hose but I don't think the seal is tight enough because I hear the vacuum leak.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
Okay, I found these diagrams in my 86 Oldsmobile chassis service manual. Not sure if the pics are clear enough but I hope this helps.
-Spanky
c2589b92.jpg

39d8dc1a.jpg

79malibubbctt

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2011
cb, ia
What is the gray hose for. Both of mine were cut when i bought my malibu. I have a pink which goes to the intake vacuum port. What is the other used for and does it also go to a intake vacuum source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor