A Clean Garage Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
pontiacgp said:
ok..so where are you guys hiding the beer fridge?

X2! :banana: :friday:

Nothing like a clean workspace! I'd be ashamed to show a pic of what I'm working in right now. Too many projects and tools, not enough space.

Nice garage

well my floor is clean in mine sort of . To many engine changes has made floor more black than gray .

But I do carpentry and there r always buckets of stuff wood scaffold you name it along sides. Lawn mowers blowers shelfs with lots o part just cant part with . You know a garage . LOL

I'm spending the next three-four weeks cleaning and redoing my garage. I just hope mine will be half as nice as yours is when I'm done, lol.

Mine will look pretty close to this one. I'm building the storage soffits now and running all the low voltage wiring (security, cat5, etc) :

progress_47.jpg

Diggin the Blues Brothers poster... :mrgreen:

I'm jealous of all you guys I wish I had a garage, it wouldn't ha\/e to be that nice, just someplace smooth and dry with good lighting to work on stuff.

Only e\/entually mine would turn more into an industrial fabrication shop than just a garage. I want it all, tube bender, notching machine, adjustable frame jig, 16-20 ton press, drill press, lathe, mill, torches, welders, e\/ery air tool imaginable, etc. :lol:

kornball426 said:
Diggin the Blues Brothers poster... :mrgreen:

I'm jealous of all you guys I wish I had a garage, it wouldn't ha\/e to be that nice, just someplace smooth and dry with good lighting to work on stuff.

Only e\/entually mine would turn more into an industrial fabrication shop than just a garage. I want it all, tube bender, notching machine, adjustable frame jig, 16-20 ton press, drill press, lathe, mill, torches, welders, e\/ery air tool imaginable, etc. :lol:
X2 I'm jealous of you guys too. The example pic posted by HurstOlds looks to me like a "man's kitchen" only it's a garage. Only thing missing is a fridge.

Come to think about it, if I only thought of me, THAT would be my apartment, I'd be totally comfortable living in there. With all the tools. tube bender, jigs, presses, welders, air tools etc.. that would be cool 8) Oh and I'd save money on vehicle security haha.

for you guys who don't have a shop try to hook up with some local guys to rent a shop that you can all share...it's a nice way for cheap rent and a occasional hand whether you're the one offering or the guy who needs a hand...

I moved into a new place this past weekend and I have a garage now :!:
:banana: :wax: :friday:
It isn't very big, at all. But it sure beats doing engine swaps in the parking lot :rofl:

nice garage,clean cabinets I'am currently building my second garage around my ttype one parents backyard in az and now attached to my home in utah had to expanded kitchen move a stair way but will end up with a 30 x 40 floor with 30 x 30 being garage space. Was going two story, but decided to put a deck on top of shop area which will go out to back deck area and hot tub.
walls are up, kitchen walls expanded and stair rails almost installed 8 more yards of concrete will finish floor down hill slide and weather clearing

I have a true over sized 2 car attached garage. That is very deep and built a 17' side wall 60'x80' free span Building with a 14'x14' door. That will have a second story when finished. The barn is on hold as the economy is tanked bad, but I still use it and work in the gravel till I get the concrete put in.

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010018.jpg

66GTOfront.jpg

P1010010-2.jpg

P1010011.jpg

66GTOframe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor