A little something to offend everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
glad it's home, and can be enjoyed again! always loved those, and it's made me think of alternative powerplants for the older cars like that. there was a 510 or a B210 wagon a few miles away, and for the longest time looked like it was going to go through a transformation like yours, then just disappeared... always hoped they'd put a for sale sign in it...:cautious:

Reactions: 1 user

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
A friend of mine had a 510 in a God awful green back when l was a kid, his first car at 16, l was 15. I was never sure if he could drive or couldn't. He drove that little car like he was in a rally race, bouncing in an out of ditches, reving the snot out of it, taking corners with me flying around inside, glad it was gravel roads, how it held up l don't know.

But now that l see yours l got to laugh at them old fun memories, stupid kids!! But it sure was living!

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Yeah, they were pretty common at one time. My parents had the twin to this when I was about 5 or 6.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Jumped it. Washed it. Drove it about 10 miles. Pushed it in the corner for the winter.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Not quite the same but a lot of similarities. It runs pretty okay:cool:.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Like I have said, our first family car was a red Datsun wagon. It was the newest car out family ever owned. My Mom driving a 3 spd standard was scary and she eventually blew it up, revved the shirt out of it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor