After market euro corner lights 87-88 Cutty....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
Friends, doing my euro conversion now...header and bumper cover going out to paint and body Saturday...my corner lenses are not great, light cracks and such, just don't look clean. I have seen aftermarket ones on a couple sites...how do they stack up to OEM and is there one brand or online seller better than the next for these? Gbodyparts.com has them, just want to make sure for the money I am not getting junk. Thank you!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
hey Rick, you will like them. I created them with the MFG. You wont be disappointed. They even have the same tooling marks than the original has. That is how anal we were in making them

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
oh, and BTW there is only one MFG ;) so they are all the same.

RICKDIZZLE

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2014
Wow! That is insane and great to know. That is way cool knowing that you actually worked on getting these remakes done! Ordering some up tonight.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Rick,

I had a hand in making the entire car. Just look through some of my threads where I test fit all of it.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Don't throw out your originals when the new ones come. Sure, they're not even $100 to buy but it's good to have a spare daily driver set if some idiot ever does hit you, to avoid tickets temporarily til another set arrives.

* and obviously keep them hidden in a small toolbox in the trunk or something. A few other things I kept in my toolbox in the trunk I thought I would never use was matches, and a pair of gloves. Damn was I glad for those gloves when my heater didn't work temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor