Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
There is no substitute for a locked garage at your home. My car's garage has only two windows that face my bedroom with a myq software driven garage opener. I can monitor the inside and door status from anywhere in the world given www. is available. I checked it twice while we were in BC. As far as outside, if they want it bad enough they'll take it. Had a friend at work with a very nice lifted truck (poured a bunch of money into it) While he was on a two day trip, a tow truck drove up and winched it on the flat bed. Neighbors thought a shop had come to get it to do work on it. Truck was found a few eeks later less wheels/tires and truck bed. Funny that none of the expensive suspension parts and bumpers were stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor