alternative a/c compressor mounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
The a/c bracket.
I have headers, power steering, non Vortec heads, and long water pump.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
that a/c bracket is from March Performance # 20190.it's worded as "outward mt a/c bracket" on the paper work.it's a stout bracket that includes an idler pulley.I'm running the sanden 508 compressor.they're super universal pumps and i got it from summit.i don't recall if the rod end adjuster was included with that bracket it,i can't imagine it not though. none the less,they're listed in many length from march's website.it works pretty well.i had to make the spacers myself to center the compressor end of the rod end but it's not too hard.this bracket is designed for the long h20 pump.I too am running p/s,headers,long h20 and non vortec heads with no troubles.if you need anything else with this let me know.

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i ended up using one of the hard lines i had and i think it's starting to look not nearly as messy as i thought it was going to.so far so good.
DSCF3774.JPG
DSCF3775.JPG

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Looks great, Chris.
Btw, what paint did you use on your fender wells?

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
sem hot rod black.i filled in a bunch of holes and smoothed them out too.
P1010057 - Copy.JPG
P1010054 - Copy.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor