alum valve for olds 455

scarborough

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2016
Yeah, it sucks. Edelbrock released their finned aluminum valve covers in everything, including AMC and Pontiac but no Olds. I have the Edelbrock version of the old M/T aluminum valve covers. Mine were PIA to seal. I had to glue on a set of the discontinued rigid carrier Felpro Permadry valve cover gaskets. Hopefully you can find a set, otherwise chrome or fabricated available new. The Offy ones like great, still made occasionally but are stupid expensive as well.
yah you're right that does suck, just can't understand why aftermarket company only make a limited amount parts for Oldsmobile. can't believe they don't have a market for some of the same parts they make for other make and models cars.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

bbcolds

Apprentice
Nov 1, 2009
Malin OR
Have these Holley valve covers. Been bolted on but don’t look to be ever ran. Oil holes never been drilled. If something you might be interested in let me know and can post up more picture. Price is negotiable but it definitely won’t be eBay prices. Thanks
E5347426-DD20-4AB3-86A3-E7D113B308CE.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor