An Engine Swap You've NEVER Seen Before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will say it looks very clean and neat...I just wish he put a lambo engine or something with some power instead of a rotary, so now when you see that car you'll think its a beast, and turn out to be a loud *ss Chihuahua.

monte olrac said:
Well I will say it looks very clean and neat...I just wish he put a lambo engine or something with some power instead of a rotary, so now when you see that car you'll think its a beast, and turn out to be a loud *ss Chihuahua.

They make power, just not in the same power band we're used to. It just sucks they make no torque. You could have one with 700 h.p., but they can't even burn out from a stand still.

ohh geez, now if it would have been a 20b 3 rotor swap...that might have been "kinda" cool, nonetheless pointless...he should of went all the way and Tokyo drifted it out with a rb26det swap :rofl:

it sounds like a weedwacker on roids lol but at least he has an imagination

Thats just wrong... Not in the fact that it's *not and Olds or SBC* wrong...

Ok, who's down for a Hayabusa swap into a g-body...

86Cutlass383SR said:

please no! hayabusa into a mini, yes please 😀

man he shouldve went with a better engine like a 2j tt off of a supra or it would have been neat to see him throw a subaru boxer engine and make it all wheel drive if its possible...

ok that thing sounds like a toy, my old suzuki sidekick with the 1.8 sounded better, thats such an EPIC FAIL

slightly off topic, but

GO SOLIDWORKS!!!
3D CAD is the sh*t! 8)

but from the looks of it, it's the 2006 or 2007 model software...

😳 man I'm such a nerd

83cutlassowner said:
86Cutlass383SR said:

please no! hayabusa into a mini, yes please 😀

I'll second a 'busa'd old school Mini....possibly using a Hartman block so it can be hooked to an automotive transmission? Is it wrong that I have been trying to sort out a way to make such a beast possible? For me, the Mini is the perfect sized car and the 'busa engine has one of the sweetest soundtracks at full song. The only thing that could make it better is 2 'busas connected together in a V8 configuration ( which, BTW, Hartman makes a block for too...). It's like a F-1 engine for the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor