An Engine Swap You've NEVER Seen Before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
outsider_27 said:
I thought it was gonna be putting an Olds engine in a Chevy. 🙁

How's this for ya? 1975 Monte Carlo with a 1968 Olds 455
n517158348_101506_1394.jpg

outsider_27 said:
joe_padavano said:
outsider_27 said:
I thought it was gonna be putting an Olds engine in a Chevy. 🙁

Already have a factory-installed 307 Olds in my 86 Caprice wagon.

I know they installed 307s across the board from the factory, but as far as swaps go, people like to remove the Olds for a Chevy. I have heard very few the other way around.

My ol' man had a small heard of 350 diesel equipped chevy trucks that got the diesels swapped for 425's and 455's...

and I had a '94 Chevy 1500 2wd that I ditched the 4.3L and the 4l60e for a 425, w/ a switch pitch 400, and a 9 inch.. I sold it off a while ago, pulled the 425/400 and stuck in a 350 Olds/TH400 in it... It's still runnin' around.. just looks like your basic white W/T (work truck) package Chevy..

ok how many drugs did it take to do that?
OMG i have never seen that amount of stupidity before lol sounds like me after a night of drinnking and sliders

im not really rippin on the guy i would have put that motor in something it could actually move instead of a chevy

All I can say is to each his own........His car I say do what you want............That being said, that car with it's 12 bolt and all is deserving of some cubic inch..... :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor