Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
mebe007 said:
jociha said:
mebe007 said:
Well ain't that some crap

Here's what the street pros sound like in case you want to look into them
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fHft1PlztN8

Not to hijack the thread but how do you like the FAST EFI 2.0, thinking about switching from my Quickfuel carb.

well I only have 550 miles on it so far but its awesome. throttle response is great. cold start, just about everything so far. I have timing integrated as well. i love it. hurst1979olds has gen 1 ez efi and i believe he is quite pleased with his. hes the one who turned me on to the ez efi in the first place

I love mine. And would rather have the 2.0 but the gen 1 is great as well. 8)

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
Nice ride, Just a quick question... With all the advancements in Diesel performance why convert it to gas ?

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I better reply to this before Mr. Negative does. His car was never a diesel car, He used a diesel block because they are the same fit as a gas small block the difference is the diesel block is much stronger so if your going to build a high HP motor, using a diesel block is a much better starting point.

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
jociha said:
I better reply to this before Mr. Negative does. His car was never a diesel car, He used a diesel block because they are the same fit as a gas small block the difference is the diesel block is much stronger so if your going to build a high HP motor, using a diesel block is a much better starting point.

Thanks for clearing this up for him.

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
do you have any really good exhaust clips? trying to really decide if i want to order up the violators and switch from my street pros. the street rpos have awesome bark but not sure if im really wanting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor