Another great GBody parts find - This is one of my better ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Good score on the aluminum front support James, but getting one for the rear in GOOD condition is a little tougher. The back tires always threw crap at the backside of the support and bumper, and when it got wet it just sat in there and festered.
Throw in the fact that the aluminum support and the steel bumper are dissimilar metals, and the aluminum rear supports usually didn’t last all that long.

I’m fortunate enough to have aluminum supports both front and rear in The Juggernaut, not so much in Olds Cool. I’ll be looking forward to seeing the condition of your rear support. I’m sure it’ll be pristine, probably gold plated and either free or the seller paid you twice what it’s worth to take it off his hands for him. Just like all the rest of your amazing finds!
😂
Donovan, Here's the rear support. It seems to be in pretty good shape. I'll post more about it when I actually receive it. BTW... it's a great deal. I should be able to show the hood, and hinges in about a week. It's being shipped by Fastenal.
1560734148971.png

1560734175745.png

1560734216127.png

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor