Anti car jacking thought

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
Danny Trujillo in a pink tutu?? That would be awesome.

Some times my sarcasm can get ahead of me, but it is sarcasm.

I have the fun memories of going toe to toe with Mr. Taliban, have a good friend and fellow SF member vaporized into dust. Yeah not a fun day.

Yes Fight Club is a movie, so is Mad Max. Blowing up a carjacker would be a felony and ill-advised.

Yet, kind of the point in the song: "Try That In a Small Town".

Reactions: 1 users

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
1. Trunk Monkey

2. Ask local law enforment on how they rig their bait cars so you can do the same

3. Jack Reacher

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Bait cars are ignition kill switches and lock the doors. Thing is that's law enforcement doing that and the liability is on the turd stealing the car, they get the charge. You do that to your own car even if someone steals it, still falls under the boobytrap gray area..

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I found Trejo in red, Valentine's Day is around the corner..

T.jpg

On another note, bonus points if someone is jacking your car and you can clap them with a Bow & Arrow.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Install bullet proof glass which won't be cheap. Front windshield and door glass would be the main ones to replace. You probably could find some ballistic door panels in junked cop cars in the yards.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
There's an old saying..

An armed society is a polite society.
that was Heinlein in Beyond This Horizon, and it only works in a society where all members understand the consequences of the actions that can follow whether you are the offender or the offendee. and the society has rules that allow you to act that way

I've had that book in my personal library for over 30 yrs and have read it more than a few times

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
OK, on the "editing posts" business. ck80 can you just report those in the future and let me hash it out so I can see what's going on.

Built6spdMCSS there are rules here. We've been over this. Save your keyboard warrior bravado bs for someplace else. your call.

Long story short, yeah, I could edit all of your posts to include images of danny trujillo in a pink tutu. But I won't. In rare instances I will go back and edit a post that "suddenly" starts tripping flags for advertisers "objectionable content" ... a lot of those instances are words that are used correctly in context and I won't edit them, very rarely will I remove content. I'd just prefer to remove the source. 🤔
wait, are you saying that if certain words are used in a post that causes targeted advertising? sometimes certain bad words can cause "objectionable content" by advertisers?

Besides, the ultimate carjacker deterrent was already invented in south africa several years ago. Don't do this.

TLDR don't mod your car to injure or kill people bc that's bad mkay?
I remember when that was reported on the news years ago. there was the flamethrower and then there was a 3' bar that dropped down and spun real fast breaking the carjackers ankles, knocking them down and allowing you to drive away

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor