Anti car jacking thought

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
A big that helps is maintaining situational awareness.

Rocknrod

All Around Good Egg
Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2024
That flamethrower would be cool.

PVDave

Apprentice
Oct 28, 2021
Arvada, CO
Last year when I had to use my fire bottle, when I went to get a new one halon was no longer an option. I also forgot to hold my breath before I pulled the handle but I survived.
Halon itself is not poisonous, it simply displaces oxygen. Breath enough in, and you'll eventually suffocate if you don't move to fresh air and force the halon out of your lungs. Other than that, there should be no ill effects.

However, Halon can decompose and create some pretty nasty compounds (depending on the nature of the fire). These compounds are very acrid and your nose will tell you if they are present. Once again, move to fresh air and flush the gases out of your lungs.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
You need to check the legality of this product in your area.

AmazonPrimedTacticalQuickDrawImage4_018e7a0b-f934-4b08-ba36-30ee94b46022_480x.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor