any good malibu wagon venders????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurderWagon81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 13, 2014
illinoise
Ive found some site for wagons but mostly I think its parts cars that will save this select beast of a gbody. Lol . Lookin for a good supplier of odd and ends for the pieces missing on my wagon. Let me no community ur all been awsome so far.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That's the thing about these cars, there's no specific parts vendors per se. Unless you're able to find NOS parts, you're going to have to rely on used. There seems to be less wagons out there being parted from my observation.
What particular parts do you need? I would compile a list of parts needed in priority order.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Like Jack said, make a list and post it. Chances are pretty good that somebody has them. Not a lot of wagon-only parts, really, other than interior pieces rearward of the rear doors.

Seems to me that there are a few that are parted or sent to yards, but most people view them as donors for coupes or Caminos and don't realize that there is a demand for wagon parts.

Shoot, there are 2 Malibu wagon parts cars on my local Craigslist today...rough and overpriced, IMO, but there none the less

MurderWagon81

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 13, 2014
illinoise
I got lucky my wagon is all there. I trio could use a update cause its all old and abused. I was just posting so when I do swap stuff out I know were to look. I have noticed its hard to fins d good used parts already. And ur rite about the over priced donner cars on clist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor