any of you elco people heard of honest charlys speed shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest Charlies has been around for decades. Never dealth with them tho.

I think they were called choo choo customs way back when and are the ones that made the choo choo 5th gen's

I believe they r 2 different companies with a common interest. Both just happened to be in TN.

The Elky guys would know more than I do about the Choo Choo, so I'll stay out of it. Same or different, it was definitely a sought after "option"

Where the Elky purists when u need them? Someone will eventually have the answer, I guess.
There's still some pretty sweet things in their to look at. I've been looking for the Choo Choo Chevy Truck fog lights. They kind of look like they will replace the Monte Fascia Turn Signals.

87GP said:
Seems to be the same company......read down through this thread.

http://elcaminocentral.com/ftopict-21290.html
Actually when Choo Choo Sold out, Honest Charley's bought out the rights for the SS nose and side skirts, they provide them to other sellers also, the SS ones from Lauren are a knockoff and are not as nice in my opinion.but they do have some nice things... another good place to look for parts is Dixie Monte Carlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor