Safford, AZ
Not what you are looking for but.....

Screenshot (20).png

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
Not what you are looking for but.....

View attachment 113823
Interesting...............looks like a Camaro Z wheel with a Firebird centercap...........
I was hoping to find a wheel that gives me a bit of outside lip like the old school wheels.
These have no lip, the centerspokes come right to the outer edge of the wheel.

I'll keep looking...........but I never thought of these IROC wheels.

azmusclecar

G-Body Guru
Feb 13, 2018
I think I am going to have to go with the Vision Dazzler wheel in gold..........I have a deal pending on the Vision Dazzlers with tires all mounted and balanced with lugnuts waiting to hear shipping charges. I've never enjoyed the pleasure of having both tires and wheels show up ready to bolt on. I've always spent time trying to find the best deal on wheels and then on tires and then the hassel of getting them mounted and balanced and then installed.

I think my pending deal will get me out the door for less than $900 I'm in the mulling it over stage and can't get a firm shipping price until Monday morning.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Sorry, just putting gold wheels on (IROC/GTA) wouldn't be anywhere near as cool as the Dazzlers on a Hurst car.

But, yes, having wheels ready to bolt on delivered to your door is the cat's *ss.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
What tires are you getting that the tires and wheels are only $900.00? And from who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor