Any other good car forums you know about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois
What kind of classic are you interested in?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Every car imaginable has a forum for it, and most have one in English. By classics, do you mean that in a very general sense as in cars from any manufacturer around the world? Or are you mainly interested in American cars of a certain age? For example, if you love Czechoslovakian Tatras, try using "Tatra Forum" as your search term. As they are a popular classic with a unique history, there are plenty of English language sites available. If, on the other hand, you are into something like a ZAZ 968M, you will be limited in what you can find in English (some of which I actually wrote...lol) but you will find plenty in Russian (it was primarily a Soviet Union market car.) However, you can use a translator add on to your browser, or Babelfish to translate from multiple different languages into English. Some languages translate better into English than others. Japanese, for example, uses a different syntax structure and therefore it will not always make sense out of a translator. I also learn a lot from blog sites like "Bring a Trailer" or "EnglishRussia", to name a few. I use these sites to learn the names of cars I had never heard of before, and then I start researching them until I have added to my mental data base of useless knowledge.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
they may not be classics in the age class, but american classics nonetheless... still haunt the site even though I sold the 2 that I had...they may not welcome you if you dont have one though, but if you do, they're like family you haven't met yet...http://www.impalasuperstore.com/naisso/Forum2009/

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE
If your into traditional style hot rods and customs The H.A.M.B. is a great place for that kinda stuff..

or there's the '47 to Present Full Size Chevy board..

the Classic Oldsmobile forum is a good one...

Team Buick

Team Chevelle

Team Camaro

and quite a few other Teams...

ClassicCar.com is good too...

if your into Rat Rod type stuff Kill Billet and Ol' Skool Rods are okay.... If you like that kinda stuff...

If ya just like lookin' at random car stuff Hemmings is fun, Cardomain is cool too, and Jalopnik

or you could just start googling "insert whate ever you like" Forums.... Your bound to find something.

drknow90rs

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2009
Wittmann, AZ
Not everyone considers them classics, but if you like 82-92 camaro's/firebirds, you could go to www.thirdgen.org
They are very friendly (They have LOTS of members!)
Another site is: www.nastyz28.com

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor