Any Suggestions on how I can lift it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cuttynaptown

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 2, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
Any Suggestions on how I can lift my 84 cutlass. My brother thinks that I should put air shocks on it

Attachments

• 100_0334.JPG
    100_0334.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 272

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
forklift>? Jack? helicopter? if you are gonna lift it to put huge wheels on it.... Im no help :rofl:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
I used spacers for the rear of my wagon, when new springs didn't lift it high enough for me. They come in different sizes, and are simple to put on. Some like these, from this seller on eBay, is what I used:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-REAR-COIL-SPR...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c6b6125a

As to how much lift you want, I don't know, but I think I have seen these go up to 3", but I am sure that high, you would need to evaluate your shock lenghths. I used 1.5" for my particular problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor