HELP Suggestions on front/rear speakers

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Hey all, finally at that point i need to install speakers. 3.5" front dash & 6x9 Rear or Quality 4x10s if i can find some. What do all of you run that will fit into the factory mountings without cutting? or minimal. I've been told Kicker has good clear sound w/ nice bass & is great bang-for-buck. What about Skar? or even Retrosound's own Speakers? I may be getting the Retro-sound unit Motor 2A Radio And running my MTX 15" Subwoofer and amp. (I don't remember the models atm). Around 1000 - 1500W. Giver take. So yeah Let me know!

Last edited:

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Fair enough.
Yeah, i don't know how else to put it, I'm am not at all "smart" or very understanding when it comes to Audio. So i don't want to touch it. Rather pay a PRO to install it all or wire it up. Money is just a Scam created by the Gov anyway.

Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I have a stock eq radio that was refreshed by a local radio shop, and pioneer stock size speakers with a junk 10" sub, band pass box and a walmart amp. works, but the super duper bass stuff cuts the sub off. but for general listening it's plenty for me until something breaks.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor