ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO TRIM THE BEZELS FOR CAPRICE LIGHT CONVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO TRIM THE BEZELS FOR CAPRICE LIGHT CO

Here's a few pics of the og lights from Big L's elco(Pic above). Not sure how this style of light housing adjust. Sorry for my ignorance on em. It looks to me that he took the adjusters out (if thats what they were)

Left light

5698910155_6089d99a37_b.jpg

5698904427_6270947ebc_b.jpg

5699479962_191b04ea2b_b.jpg

right side..

5698908673_cf38070bfa_b.jpg

5698905937_71e3d9f397_b.jpg

Lil vid...Click photo to go to vid page

Looks like Mel has had some good luck trying to get the info out of L on how to do it. Goodluck bruh!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

I actually had a post on this whole conversion. I'm actually more than glad that El Co Warren never got back cus I got over this setup real quick. No disrespect towards El Co Warren at all. I respect him as a mechanic and I'm sure he does what he cans tohelp people out in this forum community from what I've read and also has help me in some areas. Not that I don't like the setup anymore, but it just wouldn't go with my car. Also, I heard the light housing came off the luxury sport MCs cus they're smaller, I really have no further knowledge on whether this is correct or not cus I never continued with it. If they're Caprice heasdlights I have a pair id be willing to sell, I just really don't know how the whole process works on here of selling or buying, so if someone can send me a quick pm on how itworks, I would highly appreciate it.

Oh its all good fam. No offense taken. Some mods are for peeps and some are not. Thats why we build these rides to suit OUR individual taste. Well at I do. :wink:

I got a "new" front Elco clip from the big homie Elco Mel. It has the bezels and all. Im gonna start trimming the bezels out and do a lil vid. Like I said earlier...Im not sure how the homie Big L holds these in place. I remember him saying somethng about a spring or something. The other homie just glued em in. I'll see wassup after I get the bezels trimmed up..When I run this setup, it will be for show use only. Once the front is done, I can swap it in for the shows and once back home, I can take it off and wrap it up to keep it fresh looking. Same thing with my lower air dam. I'll update as I go along...

5731528905_0eb46b00c0_b.jpg

5732079986_ffec9c4ff9_b.jpg

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh its all good fam. No offense taken. Some mods are for peeps and some are not. Thats why we build these rides to suit OUR individual taste. Well at I do. :wink:

I got a "new" front Elco clip from the big homie Elco Mel. It has the bezels and all. Im gonna start trimming the bezels out and do a lil vid. Like I said earlier...Im not sure how the homie Big L holds these in place. I remember him saying somethng about a spring or something. The other homie just glued em in. I'll see wassup after I get the bezels trimmed up..When I run this setup, it will be for show use only. Once the front is done, I can swap it in for the shows and once back home, I can take it off and wrap it up to keep it fresh looking. Same thing with my lower air dam. I'll update as I go along...

5731528905_0eb46b00c0_b.jpg

5732079986_ffec9c4ff9_b.jpg

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC
told u that wud b a good idea to have another header and swap em out!! its official now

kuruption109 said:
told u that wud b a good idea to have another header and swap em out!! its official now

Yessir!! Thanks for that suggestion bruh

84elko said:
to me it seems like a lot of work to swap the header panels all the time i would put the clear bra film on to drive daily but to each his own.

I thought the front was a pain to take off until I saw Chris do it. He had the front off in five minutes. And back on in less time. I dont wanna run the Caprice light setup as my daily setup. Just for "show use". Having to re-adjust the stock 4x6 headlights is a pita--for me at least. Once I have the Caprice lights, bezels and grill in place on the new header, I can just drop the panel in, ploish it up and keep it movin.. Its not about the swapping of the front but more so the alignment of the factory lights. I suck at that. LOL

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor