Anybody recognize this noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Theres a HUGE difference between a Vbelt that can have different sets of numbers on it that can be used on many vehicles, provided it has the correct length you need vs a one of intake ultra rare intake manifold... but i still wouldnt pay $15k even if i was a multi-millionare, much less pour $100k+ into a classic car restoration.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
69 Hurst/Olds ultra-rare intake manifold, one application only. Guy put one up for sale for 15K. Yes. 15K. It sold in less than a day. I paid less than that for my entire car! Some people ask what they want, and some people get what they want. It's like anything else, if you have something and someone wants it bad enough, they'll pay the price. Usually it's people with more money than brains, but there's plenty of those out there as well. It's your job as a seller to land those fish.
there is nothing "ultra rare" it's a commonly called "very stupid person."

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Theres a HUGE difference between a Vbelt that can have different sets of numbers on it that can be used on many vehicles, provided it has the correct length
Exactly, some of us are here for function with good parts, not spending a bunch of money for no reason.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Some people with LS Engines actually like to go fast and have horsepower with better tech and very little mods..it's called evolving with the tech..

top gun i feel the need GIF

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
so I guess he raced him and got beat by a mod motor. because , of course, he never modded his LS motor.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor