anyone a member of bcgbody.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
i registered there last year and was banned after 1 post..have no idea why, anyway there is a rearend i want there and have no way to contact seller..i tried registering and says admin disabled registration..dont know wtf is up
if anyone is a member in good standing..lol i would love it if they could contact seller..here is the listing
http://bcgbody.com/showthread.php?s=fa8 ... 0b&t=24184

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
4-Speeds said:
what is your username for it? i will see you're unbanned..
it was same name as i have here..i looked on the members list today and im not on it, i made maybee one or 2 posts the night i registered and got an email next day saying banned for life and no explanation..i dont have the slightest clue why..lol
i tried to reregister yesterday but when i did a message came up that admin has disabled registration or something to that effect..i dunno..lol
thanx

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
vonclod said:
mr evil said:
I'll see if I can direct him this way...
http://www.bcgbody.com/showthread.php?t=24184
awsome ..and thanx a bunch i realy appreciate it
i dont want to post my phone # i will pm it to you if he happens to reply to you you..i will leave my email addy here
[email protected]

I'll pass that on to him...I tried to reply to your PM but it just sits in my outbox? I hit the submit button, don't know why it won't send.
Anyways, hope he gets in touch

4-Speeds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
k you should be unbanned now... trying to figure out why you were banned..

vonclod

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2012
Delta B.C.
4-Speeds said:
k you should be unbanned now... trying to figure out why you were banned..
lol ya i drove me nutz for a few days then i just let it go..lol..i dont usually rub anyone wrong right off the bat, takes some getting to know me first :)
thanx
ok im in :) much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor