Anyone Else See This???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
My take on it if they had someone who was capable of doing the job perhaps that person would not have been injured. Someone who is elderly and disabled shouldn't be working crowd control

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
So your blaming her
Gotcha

so you think anyone is capable of doing any job they wish?. I want to be a wide receiver for the Raiders, I'm over 65 so I guess no one can tackle me or they will get charged for assaulting an old man....

Gremlinsteve

Master Mechanic
Mar 6, 2018
Not a very good analogy in my opinion

You just stated that she's wrong. You have no real idea what her actual job was and you blamed her

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
6'4" 274 professional football player was spectator at the game, sprains security guards shoulder rushing the field after being told not to enter the field.
Naw, doesnt make it sound any better.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
This is what I know

The woman was there to help check if and such
He was to be allowed entrance into the field. But he needed to use the correct entrance. Not the one he was at. She was advising him of this

He began to yell at her ect
Eventually knocked her to the ground

The charge is injury to the elderly

All charges class b and above including this felony charge go through a grand jury in Texas no exception
Well if that's the scenario, he gets what's coming. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor