Anyone else under suspicion that Walmart doesn't change Oil Filters?

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
You have the wrong kind of car for Walmart servicing.
61c0dad7e766822b71617ce186f50d1a--walmart-shoppers-at-walmart.jpg
Is that the 2020 version of the "Beverly Hillbillies"?

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I hate Walmart. I don't do any business with Walmart. I haven't set foot in one in years.

Edit: GET OFF MY LAWN! 🤣

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

MechMan

Master Mechanic
Sep 13, 2018
Kingsport, TN
I used to work at Walmart doing oil and tire changes. I never let a vehicle leave without a new oil filter. I won't say that it doesn't happen but from my experience the filter was always changed. Believe me I can tell you some horror stories from there between the people they hire and the managers.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
It probably differs from location to location. I noticed different Walmarts carry different items. The one near me does not carry any gear oil while other Walmarts do. Either way, Walmart is a scabby company ran by bean counters who only know and care about net profit margins.

Last edited:
  • Winner

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have never once taken a personal vehicle of mine to an oil change place, I guess I have always wanted to make sure I am getting what I paid for even if it means I have to always do it myself.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor