Anyone going to the Pittsburgh WoW show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Gave me a flashback to when WoW meant "whip'em out wedensday"....

Amazing the things you forget about over time.

I always think of this when I see WoW.

southpark-800x400.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Don't get hopes up.. I know several people that have personally met him, all say he is a royal douche canoe. He does great work, I don't think anyone can dispute that, but from the handful of people I know that have met him or been around him, his personality sucks.
My daughter approached him in an airport a few years ago. He was really nice and chatted with her for a couple minutes and took a picture with her. Maybe she caught him on a good day.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
My daughter approached him in an airport a few years ago. He was really nice and chatted with her for a couple minutes and took a picture with her. Maybe she caught him on a good day.
Or... you know.... fact she was a female might not have hurt. (Creeper factor) just thinking out loud here...

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You guys are so lucky to have gotten the show there. They cancelled our WoW’s here as we’re currently in the midst of another lockdown and the third wave. People dropping like flies to the variant strains.

It sucks and I’m kinda pissed about it as I had planned to debut Olds Cool to the rest of the world in it this year. Not that it’s a show car by any stretch, but I would like to have something of mine professionally judged at some point. Plus, I’ve never had anything of my own at a major show like that before.

I judge you all the time, I am a professional, and have the plates to prove it:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I judge you all the time, I am a professional, and have the plates to prove it:

GIF by South Park

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor