Anyone good at photochop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
I'd like to see what my car would look like with about a 2" drop and some 17" Torque Thrust or Coys style wheels on it. All chrome painted black, and the rocker, fender, and door trim removed. If it would be possible to tint the windows too I'd like to see that. I know it's asking a lot, but I'm just anxious to what it would look like low and blacked out.

yo1009096br4.jpg

Just have fun with it and THANKS!

:lol:

83LSWagon

Apprentice
Aug 19, 2008
I have only messed around with it a very little bit, but from what I have learned, you might get better responses if you post some shots of it straight on from the side.
Like this.

DSC00619.jpg

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
jonnyslick said:
I'd like to see what my car would look like with about a 2" drop and some 17" Torque Thrust or Coys style wheels on it. All chrome painted black, and the rocker, fender, and door trim removed. If it would be possible to tint the windows too I'd like to see that. I know it's asking a lot, but I'm just anxious to what it would look like low and blacked out.

yo1009096br4.jpg

Just have fun with it and THANKS!

:lol:

guys really good with photoshop can do it on an angle ... I'm not THAT guy. If you can get a side shot ... I can drop it and tint the windows no problem. I recall one of the tire places lets you upload pictures ... "try on their wheels", drop the car and tint windows ... it was kinda cheesy results but enough to give ya the idea.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
wtg Furtrader, I think that was the site I was trying to find.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
DROPPEDCUT.jpg

I did this really quick before I left work I didn't black everything out but I drop cars for fun in Photoshop all the time. I'm no expert but my wife is and she teaches me tricks here and there. The wheels look goofy in the pic but in real life they make any car look good!

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
fodoimp said:
DROPPEDCUT.jpg

I did this really quick before I left work I didn't black everything out but I drop cars for fun in Photoshop all the time. I'm no expert but my wife is and she teaches me tricks here and there. The wheels look goofy in the pic but in real life they make any car look good!

Oh wow ... thanks. Man ... actually the chrome looks good when you get the stance dropped and the wheels changed. I was almost dead set on removing the chrome and painting the trim black ... but man ... now I think I wanna' keep it all.

Thanks a lot, looks sweet!

8)

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I wouldn't necessarily ditch all of the chrome or paint it out black, that look is a bit too 80's. I would probably ditch the lower moldings and paint it a more interesting but classy color. The gray is pretty dull, but the car looks like a really nice one to start from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor