Anyone here have personalized plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the topic by SSHAKER and thought it would be cool if anyone else wanted to share their personalized plates they could list them here.
My personalized plate reads XITABL (excitable, inspired by the Def Leopard song). I wanted something rather universal because I figured it would be on a variety of cars. At the time only six characters where allowed, now you can get seven.
I've had the plate since '89 and it's been bolted to several different cars, some more xitabl than others. The first car it was on was an '84 Couger that I fixed up and added ground effects and aftermarket aluminum wheels to. Now they are on an '86 442. Over the years they've been on probably 20 different cars including a couple Hondas (not so excitable) and a few Porsches(a little more excitable).
A freind of mine had an '85 T-type with 1BADV6 on it, I thought that was pretty cool. He since sold that car and I've seen the plate on an '86 GN a while back.
So if ya got a plate you want to share, tell us about it and why.

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
when i got my insurance settlement after my accident, i bought an IMPALA SS and i ordered personalized plates that read 'SS CRZR' for SS CRUISER. then i sold the car and i never used the plates. now impalas are hard to find cause the price is going up again for good ones so they are more or less pictures.

i also have a set for my SS camaro that read 'HGGR SS' HUGGER SS cause the color. they are sitting on the floor of the car cause using the pressure washer at the car wash started to peel the paint off them. i had to get REAL close to get the bugs off that accumulated in 160+ jaunts here and there........and back.
lol

i was trying to get ONE EYE for my other car but it is apparently "derogatory" so theres a big hassle on that one.

illregal82 said:
when my car is done my plates will say illregl like illegal get it
Awesome, I saw a minivan the other day with plates that read NOT COOL

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
If they weren't around $200 here,I'd like

Not4N

ONE EYE

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2006
in front of the computer...
i also forgot to mention that my father got a set of personalized set for his old 454SS truck that read 'STOLENSS'
and he also got a set that read 'NOT GLTY' but he gave them to his friend who is a lawyer. lol

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
I tried to get 5LTREATR. but the mto said no. I got WANNARUN instead. I saw it in an old Hotrod mag on a dodge darrt . I think it was from Wisconsin.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Furtrader said:
If they weren't around $200 here,I'd like

Not4N
Ouch! Seriously thats a rip off! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor