Anyone hiding away an olds 330 crank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

80special

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2016
Flexplate and harmonic dampener with it. Tho I think they will need to be replaced with SFI rated stuff under 10.99 or something. Was thinking about stroking it but with the rods and pistons I have that's not an option. Now I'm looking into either a halo girdle or pan rail girdle. I wanna get the pan rail and spray this thing to the moon, but $1000 for girdle and $2-300 just to have my pan modified(+price of pan) has me thinking. But gotta pay to play, so I might try the pan mod myself, or bite the bullet. I want to see all the butt hurt Chevy guys at the track when I blow by them with my olds 355!!

Reactions: 1 user

Kennybill

Master Mechanic
Mar 17, 2010
Braceville, Ohio
I took a trip to Summit Racing yesterday. :) Nice transaction and I'm glad the crankshaft is going to good use. I've been on this forum a while but rarely post. Good luck with your build. Ken

80special

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2016
Hey! It was a great transaction, and Thanks again for meeting me up there with the crankshaft. It'll definitely be going to good use!!

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Unfortunately, he probably dumped his car or went LS.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor