Are LS guys Chevy guys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
All y'all sound like a bunch of whiny beeches in the first couple of days in boot camp. We're better than that. If you have a difference of opinion, instead of throwing sh*t at each other, how about doing what I do when emotions get out of check when you stop bothering with putting up any facts to support your arguments - just pull back and sit on your hands for about 1/2 hour or so until your hands fall asleep. Then jerk off real fast: it'll feel like someone else is doing it. But the tension should be gone after that regardless.

Chill pills, all around. I'm buying. Now quitcherbitchin. It makes me think less of you whether you're right or not. It's not the gentleman thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I didn't start the thread......and if I did, I wouldn't cry victim once the thread (predictably) turns south.
Yea, that person already got flustered earlier when they got put in their place, now it's just a feeble foot stomping for attention until the admin kills this trainwreck.

Reactions: 1 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Yea, that person already got flustered earlier when they got put in their place, now it's just a feeble foot stomping for attention until the admin kills this trainwreck.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Again, you just can't walk away and you keep proving it over and over despite claiming to be the bigger man. You keep coming back and stamping around contradicting your self proclaimed educated persona. Here is a compromise, I won't post in this thread again if you don't beginning now. If you post again the deal is off. If you are the mature educated person you claim to be you will take it. Good day and good bye.

Last edited:

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
That is why I used facts to build a bridge between the two.
........but you don't.....that's the thing....a new member posts a thread inquiring about an ls swap.....3 members who have never accomplished an ls swap automatically jump in and tell the new member why it is a horrible idea.

^you are one to exaggerate cost, complexity, downplay performance etc.... and even when corrected by those more knowledgeable than you......you continue to perpetuate the same old misinformation.

Last edited:
  • Disagree

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
images

Anyone hear of this thing called a "PM"???

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Its funny even in some of my other hobbies there is always some sort of division or friction to a community.

Mountain bikes it's wheel size. 26in 27.5in 29in mixed wheels 27.5/29in.... Pick a wheel size and be a dick about it.

Fire arms the good ole .45acp vs 9mm vs .40s&w .300 winmag vs .300 Weatherby Pick your preferred caliber and be a dick about it.

Cars... hell even the same damn manufacturer....Well we have all seen this thread progress.

Let's all just agree on one thing. The only wrong choice is a fart can equipped Honda who refuse to shift until 7k+ at 1am through every gear when I am trying to sleep with the windows open.

F that guy...
you forgot to mention trying to get the 6month old baby to sleep when that same douche on a Harley pulls up to the Stop sign 3 houses down, and guns it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
........but you don't.....that's the thing....a new member posts a thread inquiring about an ls swap.....3 members who have never accomplished an ls swap automatically jump in tell the new member why it is a horrible idea.

^you are one to exaggerate cost, complexity, downplay performance etc.... and even when corrected by those more knowledgeable than you......you continue to perpetuate the same old misinformation.
I am glad someone else saw that...

New guy comes in:
View attachment 206744
Always wanted a blue Monte SS, and now I have one. Stock 305, 350 trans, bench seat, column shift.
She's a cruiser, not a runner.
Much work to be done, replacing most of the interior.....maybe future LS/4L80E swap?
Has an idea he wants to do and feels like checking it out

Then it's followed up by this crap..
Nice car, congrats pn the purchase.

Be a real shame to hack it up and ruin it with ls junk though
Way to be classy and welcome new guys into the group. Might as well say "Hey nice car, your idea is sht tho", to someone you don't even know.

We can see here who got picked on in high school and peaked shortly after so they perpetuate their life shortcomings on a forum to those they don't even know.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
images

Anyone hear of this thing called a "PM"???
The OP started this for a reason. Maybe a cry of some sorts for attention. There are crisis hotlines for that if we need to drop the numbers.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
All y'all sound like a bunch of whiny beeches in the first couple of days in boot camp. We're better than that. If you have a difference of opinion, instead of throwing sh*t at each other, how about doing what I do when emotions get out of check when you stop bothering with putting up any facts to support your arguments - just pull back and sit on your hands for about 1/2 hour or so until your hands fall asleep. Then jerk off real fast: it'll feel like someone else is doing it. But the tension should be gone after that regardless.

I believe this is known as the stranger.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I am glad someone else saw that...

New guy comes in:

Has an idea he wants to do and feels like checking it out

Then it's followed up by this crap..

Way to be classy and welcome new guys into the group. Might as well say "Hey nice car, your idea is sht tho", to someone you don't even know.

We can see here who got picked on in high school and peaked shortly after so they perpetuate their life shortcomings on a forum to those they don't even know.

I gave you a chance for peace and you blew it in front of everyone here. You just couldn't resist having another child tantrum, sigh.

dune-fedaykinposting-piter-de-vries.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor