Astro van steering shafts

Techman

Apprentice
Jul 18, 2017
Guys, I was able to source 5 shafts, just getting back to everyone. Will be $60USD plus the ride. Had to go farther & pay more for the donors now.
I’ll take one. Just need the info to send payment.

Myles

Apprentice
Jun 17, 2011
Hey man, really cool info.

I really want to run one so I have clearence to put my altenator low with a jegs mount.

Do you have any left by any chance?
I'm in Quebec
Thanks alot
Myles

Dar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 18, 2016
Thanks and shout out to Ostrich for being an honest seller with integrity.
He accidentally sent me a non-reclocked shaft and before I knew it he sent an additional re-clocked shaft for my '88 SS. After clearance-ing the steering shaft (in car) for the pinch-bolt of the new shaft, it fit in place perfectly and does tighten up the steering. As another forum member mentioned in an earlier post, the new solid shaft transmits some hydraulic sound through to the steering wheel, but not too loudly. Just a bit surprising at first as I wasn't expecting it. All in all a worth-while upgrade and from an excellent seller. Thanks! If anyone wants the non-reclocked shaft, let me know. Send a few $ my way for shipping and the rest to Ostrich.

Attachments

• shaft.jpg
    shaft.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 358
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor