80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Holly crap!! Thats tight!! 80z we back on It again!!! NICE!! :shock:

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
That sounds nice and healthy... overall a great starting point and clean car... prob has a nice cam in it... imma be right there with you in due time, I have to build a malibu too... but tired of doing cars that I have to get smogged... im really a 60s kinda guy... and now an early 70s kinda guy...

if you need anything let me know... i have a nice ss center console that would look good in there... and may have more laying around... that im not going to use...

jking78

Master Mechanic
May 24, 2011
LSCustoms said:
That sounds nice and healthy... overall a great starting point and clean car... prob has a nice cam in it... imma be right there with you in due time, I have to build a malibu too... but tired of doing cars that I have to get smogged... im really a 60s kinda guy... and now an early 70s kinda guy...

if you need anything let me know... i have a nice ss center console that would look good in there... and may have more laying around... that im not going to use...

Thx bro I can really use that console. I'll be going to the junk yards to see what treasures they have out here. But I will get at you skip believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor