Baby Mama 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 82-88 elco header panel with the customized 87-90 caprice composites,custom grille,(blacked out),headlight harness,and rad support i can greyhound to you for 450.00.

LSCustoms said:
jking78 said:
heres some pictures of BM2.0
IMG_20121015_181817.jpg

i would leave the front end just like it is! lol!!! only thing i would change is the vinyl...
OH YEA!!!!!
That vinyl is definitely going A.S.A.P

jking78 said:
That vinyl is definitely going A.S.A.P
since the paint looks cool on it, you may want to see how much to get the top rewrapped and just do a matching gray/silver or black... cause if you take the top, you are going to have to body work and respray the top and blend the sides, and re clear the whole thing... ive seen one with a top that i thought was nice and if i had your car, i wouldnt take the top off unless i was going to repaint the whole thing... just IMHO

x3 with Skip & Dave on the top, I think it would look good in black or some shade of grey for contrast.

Man looking at those fiberglass roll pans/bumpers makes me wanna get fglass bumpers for my regal and trim them flush maybe even mold them with fillers too ymmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor