Baby Mama 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to your first build here? I followed it for awhile then it kinda stopped.

-83MONTESS- said:
What happened to your first build here? I followed it for awhile then it kinda stopped.
I sold it to a crew member to move Arkansas but this one is gotta be bigga better then the last one. Thx for the support didn't think people followed my build other then crew members

jking78 said:
LSCustoms said:
That sounds nice and healthy... overall a great starting point and clean car... prob has a nice cam in it... imma be right there with you in due time, I have to build a malibu too... but tired of doing cars that I have to get smogged... im really a 60s kinda guy... and now an early 70s kinda guy...

if you need anything let me know... i have a nice ss center console that would look good in there... and may have more laying around... that im not going to use...

Thx bro I can really use that console. I'll be going to the junk yards to see what treasures they have out here. But I will get at you skip believe that.
ok, well ill donate that to your project, im not going to use it... i can get it as far as to Mel, when he comes down, or either i go up his way... ill see what else I have

jking78 said:
-83MONTESS- said:

I sold it to a crew member

:wink:

Looking damn good fam! Sounds PERFECT! Lil man getting big!!

80z :twisted:

Id love to get a malibu or a lemans next maybe a elco to complete my collection.

LSCustoms said:
ok, well ill donate that to your project, im not going to use it... i can get it as far as to Mel, when he comes down, or either i go up his way... ill see what else I have

I'm shooting to be down either the end of this month or the beginning of next month.... Project BM2.0 looks to be in great shape. I'll be expecting for you to take me for a spin when I come down next year.

uote="LSCustoms"]
jking78 said:
LSCustoms said:
That sounds nice and healthy... overall a great starting point and clean car... prob has a nice cam in it... imma be right there with you in due time, I have to build a malibu too... but tired of doing cars that I have to get smogged... im really a 60s kinda guy... and now an early 70s kinda guy...

if you need anything let me know... i have a nice ss center console that would look good in there... and may have more laying around... that im not going to use...

Thx bro I can really use that console. I'll be going
to the junk yards to see what treasures they have out here. But I will get at you skip believe that.
ok, well ill donate that to your project, im not going to use it... i can get it as far as to Mel, when he comes down, or either i go up his way... ill see what else I have[/quote]
Ok bro I'll get with mel and some of my old coworker's on shipping

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
jking78 said:
-83MONTESS- said:

I sold it to a crew member

:wink:

Looking damn good fam! Sounds PERFECT! Lil man getting big!!

80z :twisted:

Thx bruh he's killin my pockets
I just watch a few of you videos dmonchild is gonna be nice. You thought of a color yet

melman109 said:
LSCustoms said:

I'm shooting to be down either the end of this month or the beginning of next month.... Project BM2.0 looks to be in great shape. I'll be expecting for you to take me for a spin when I come down next year.

Always bruh I'll let test drive BM2.0 you sure you can handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor