Be safe, was this anyone we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
The average age of the two motorists was ~77 years. One was driving a coffin. This is one of the reasons I refuse to cage the Monte and street drive it - the risk isn't worth the reward.

Damn shame.

This makes me wonder 2 things: 1, was he wearing his seat belt? 2, was did the cage have SFI padding? Granted that stuff's made for helmets, but I feel it'd help paint a better picture here.

Reactions: 2 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
This makes me wonder 2 things: 1, was he wearing his seat belt? 2, was did the cage have SFI padding? Granted that stuff's made for helmets, but I feel it'd help paint a better picture here.
If he had a cage, he probably had a harness. If he was wearing the harness he probably wouldn’t hit his head on the bar. Just a guess.
I think the wedges were to stabilize the vehicle while the fd worked on freeing the guy.

Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
It seems strange that he would hit the steering wheel if he had a harness on correctly that's why I have a remote for my stereo because even being tall I can't reach anything when strapped in.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
It seems strange that he would hit the steering wheel if he had a harness on correctly that's why I have a remote for my stereo because even being tall I can't reach anything when strapped in.
That is what I was thinking.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor