Been a while, couple new shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Hey guys...been a busy summer, so I havent really been on much. I did manage to get a couple new shots of the wagon and my Blaze though :) The front of the wagon is finally laid out...rear is still a few inches off the ground, but I cant afford to have her off the road for too long as she's my daily, so notching the rear will have to wait.

malibu11.jpg

malibu12.jpg

malibu13.jpg

and here's my blazer, out for the last time before final body work and paint :)

newblaze11.jpg

newblaze13.jpg

newblaze14.jpg

newblaze15.jpg

newblaze17.jpg

dugnpete.jpg

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The blazer needs to be lower...... :lol:

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
The wagon looks good! I like the stance the way it is. Your in Poulsbo? Nice to see another WA guy on here!

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'm in Poulsbo...been here since 1980, probably die here..lol.

The wagon is a cool little toy for sure...I'm really trying not to mess with it too much..it was never supposed to be a project..just the daily...but now I want it lower and faster :) If I could aford to have it off the road, it would be stripped down and reabuilt, but the Blazer...and about 4 other projects..come first. The Blazer is getting some more motor work and paint before show season next year, and my wife would kill me if I tried to do anything to the 'bu right now..lol..

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Nice rides!Puts a new meaning on " How low can you go?" I bet they put out a nice sparks show when going in and out of parking lots.

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
I dont think either car is low enough. lower em more. lol. nice wagon by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor