Best day ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphillips

Greasemonkey
Mar 2, 2014
Church Hill, MD
I know that a lot of you have built your cars. But today I drove my car for the first time in over 2 years. It's been a long time coming. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and everyone who has bought parts from me to fund this project. Lol. It was a great day full of nice smoky burnouts. It's not finished but it's road worthy. Thanks again.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's always a good feeling getting back behind the wheel of a car that's been off the road for years undergoing revitalization.

Post some current pics of the car.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
Congrats on getting her back on the road. I keep missing all of these events and it's killing me not having a car to go to them

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I have three active projects, and I give each plate a spin up on its pole now and then. I may have to brew my own fuel by the time any of them are done. Keep up the good work!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor