Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
1. Grand Nationals
2. 2 door malibus
3. Malibu wagons (a tad biased here lol)

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I think the 88 Cutlasses with the euro clip look really nice which is why that's what I own, I could easily see how someone would prefer the 442 though. 79 MC is hard to argue with. The GP looks really nice in certain colors too. It definitely is the best looking g-body as far as interiors go.

tetomas

Greasemonkey
Nov 24, 2012
east central georiga
My 80 Elcamino when I get done with it!

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
I've always been partial to the 78-80 Cutlass. These days though I like all of the G bodies, even the 4 doors. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
HOLY CRAP, I LOVE THE PUSH BARS!!!! as for best g-body, i have always loved the GN, just not with the motor... or the MCSS... but then again, when done right any gbody is amazing... i love my 80 mc LS and 82 t-topped mc fake SS and then theres my 83 bu, cant forget my bu, oh my poor poor bu, rotted frame, bumber held up by ratchet straps, interior half gutted, no heat/ac(stole the controls for my mc), can see the street through the trunk... oh dearest "patriot" you served me well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor