BMW Crash Ratings May Go Up

When you are in a wreck you actually are in 3 events. The initial collision, then your body being thrown forward and the last which does the most damage is your internal organs being thrust forward which explains a lot of fatalities where the victim does not have a mark on them.
So what did we learn today kids? Wear your girdle tightly when driving and live forever.

Good thing it wasn’t a modern Rambam truck. The last testing on trucks showed their A pillars and fire wall totally collapse in those kind of crashes. Their said to be the most unsafe full sized P/Us.

That sure isn’t what CBS news showed in the last year. Although I remember the fake report ABC news did on the old GM square bodies years ago, about fuel tank explosions when T boned. I guess you can’t trust any media for truth and honesty.

When you are in a wreck you actually are in 3 events. The initial collision, then your body being thrown forward and the last which does the most damage is your internal organs being thrust forward which explains a lot of fatalities where the victim does not have a mark on them.
Hell, that probably puts me in triple digits for bodily impacts 🤯

Don't forget about the a second accident at every serious accident. In your pants!!!! 🤣🤣

First you say it, then you do it!! I don't care what anyone says. I still love Bill Cosby

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor