Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's going to be cold out there kids!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Don't go outside unless you have to this coming week. The "Barney" cold snap can kill you. (Derived name from meterologists for the fat blob of purple on the maps). The Vortex returns.....

If you live up in the Central Northern US, wrap yo *ss up! Make sure your anti-freeze is up to snuff and your batteries charged. AND find an alternate method (if needed) for staying warm, like fireplace or portable gas heaters, etc. Super frigid cold snaps can cause power outages and render your standard home furnaces useless in the deep freeze.

I don't even have to say anything to our Canadian friends. You're used to this crap nearly every winter. But y'all need to stay warm too.

Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin, Michigan, and Chicago areas could get -25 and colder. Include the wind chill and it could be devastating. Expected as much as -50 deg F in those affected areas. The entire continental US will be affected at least some degree by this with the northern central sections taking the brunt of it. They're saying it may be worse than the 2014 vortex cold blast.

BARNEY+COLD+SNAP.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
All of a sudden I think I will sick Wednesday though Friday.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Everytime is a good time to get laid.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Cutlass400hp1986

Greasemonkey
Jan 6, 2019
Oaks, Pennsylvania
I daily drive a motorcycle all year round... last week it was -15 - -20 for two days. Luckily my heated grips kept my hands warm for my 45 minute commute... it’s not supposed to be as cold as your getting otherwise I don’t know if I can handle it!

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Oh know a rise in babies being born in 9 months!

Think of the benefit's, cold kills off insect larvae, that long talk your wife wanted with you she'll get it an last but not least cold increases the likelihood of getting pregnant! Okay 1 out of 3 isn't bad!!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Some of us are married so that won't be happening.

it doesn't exist any longer but way back when but did you ever see the playboy edition for married men?...., it had the same centerfold each month

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Yeah, crap -30's for high's next week:(.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor