Brrrrrrrrrr!!!! It's going to be cold out there kids!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I don't even have to say anything to our Canadian friends. You're used to this crap nearly every winter. But y'all need to stay warm too.

BARNEY+COLD+SNAP.jpg

I will never get used it this crap....I have cactus plants in my office to assist me with living in denial....:cry:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I need one of those pink p*ssy hats like the women's march thing. Living down here in the south has spoiled me horribly. It's going to dip down into the high 20s at night here and that's cold AF as far as I'm concerned. We'll never survive!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's 5 F right now, my office is only 1/2 mile from the court so it's too close to drive so it will be a chilly walk there this morning and it doesnt help that is it is uphill both ways....:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor