Buick Wagon parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
like others, I've always liked those wheels,and I've always liked those wagons as well, so my eye automatically goes to them... shame about the extent of the rot, at least looking at it reminds me of one reason I'm still living in the south!:ROFLMAO:

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
like others, I've always liked those wheels,and I've always liked those wagons as well, so my eye automatically goes to them... shame about the extent of the rot, at least looking at it reminds me of one reason I'm still living in the south!:ROFLMAO:
Yeah you guys got it good down south and out west what you guys call rust is mint to us

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Well think I'll let the 8.5 go I really don't want to start another project by putting it in the wife's 84 Lesabre so here is a list of stuff I have left if you guys have any B body's
8.5 10 bolt rear end 3.23 gear limited slip
Most interior pieces door panels no arm rest ,some trim,dash,dash pad,heater ducts,seat belts, rear seat, front seats without tracks
Back side window trim both side
Luggage rack with Hardware
Hood
Header panel with grill
2 wheels
Let me know what your looking for

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Thanks I'll have to check out that site
Is there G body wagon guys too or just B body guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor