Burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
AE3DA169-0CC4-4679-B57F-849A78BCF7BC.png
i was recomended to this guy for a grand national mechanic. family n friends from this site said he was far and beyond a good gn mechanic. the guys had my car since november 2017 we almost in march 2018 and not a hair has been touched. to repair my smoking turbo he charged me around 1700. which has been paid in full. every week i go he says next car that gets done he will pull mines in. now he is ducking and dodging me. is there a legal matter i can take or look into cuz this is bull . the owners "Bobby" is whos giving me the run around, how profesional.!?

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
spoke to the lady in the front "betty" and she says she will tell him to call me back never happened. just got of the fone with her and she stated ima tell him to give u ur money back and just take ur car like wtf!!!! really after 4 months thats ur solution to my smoking turbo i swear its hard to find legit ppl mechanics paint shops ect ect tired of it

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
I'll add to my previous post.

I don't know anything about gas turbos but l know diesel turbos so l'm sure it's the very same principles, an when they start smoking it's either the injectors or turbo, turbo smoke is different than injector smoke. Point is they just take turbo off and get it rebuilt.

If you don't know a good turbo shop call Cat or Cummins and they might do it or might tell you where. It's alot cheaper than $1700 and won't take alot if time.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Why not just take your Turbo off an get it rebuilt? It's just a seal on the oil side allowing oil to pass threw.
i did get the turno rebuilt that ran about 600$ plus alone so there wouldnt be no back n forth about it wassnt the right one or it wassnt any good i rather execute excuses and just keep what i got going ifnits not broken why break it type of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor