Bushing driver kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I was looking at this set on Ebay. Seems to have a wide variety of sizes...but I wasn't looking to spend that much on a few bushing drivers. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=332743685430
I might end up biting the bullet and spring for that set. For a few bucks more, I'd rather buy a small press. I know the press would come in handy for an assortment of tasks....but then I still need the drivers....:unsure:o_O

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
I used sockets, old bearing races, or anything round I can make a tool out of I have a drawer of goofy sh@t from the last 20 years or more

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I used sockets, old bearing races, or anything round I can make a tool out of I have a drawer of goofy sh@t from the last 20 years or more
Don't get me wrong, I'm not beyond being resourceful. In fact, sometimes I enjoy the challenge.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor