Buzzing noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy913

G-Body Guru
Feb 26, 2016
New Orleans
You should be able to unplug it. I don't suggest cutting wires. I would fix the key buzzer switch in the column before I cut wires.
mine would buzz when I put the lights on so I cut the gray wire to stop it......after draining the battery with no lights on warning when shutting the car down I reattached the gray wire intending to fix the problem but the problem was not there when the wires were reattached and the warning is working properly
so is fixing it in the column simple?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
so is fixing it in the column simple?
Unplugging the buzzer would be easier but why not fix it right? The buzzer is there to let you know something is wrong. You are about to lock the keys in the car or you left the headlights on. Here is a decent video. Pay particular attention to the part around 23:00....

Don't be afraid to do your own Google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor