AnPmc

Apprentice
May 28, 2009
Boogie Down Bronx N.Y.C

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Those are gonna take a pretty big adapter/spacer. I honestly dont see these rims "fitting" on a Cutlass in terms of looks. But im sure someone has done it before so theres gotta be adapters out there.

CWPottenger

G-Body Guru
Oct 9, 2012
That would take big spacers.. Fronts have a BS of roughly 6.5" and rears 7" On a Cutlass you need about 3.5 to 4.25 bs so you would need at least 3" or 3.5" spacers. Just my thoughts

AnPmc

Apprentice
May 28, 2009
Boogie Down Bronx N.Y.C
Good Looking for the Finishline Lookout, I wasn't Buying the Rims no Time soon, That's why I Asked first.
So what's a good Site where I can cop Me a Set of C5 Zo6 Wheels?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I never suggest any wheel that needs a spacer or adapter. The wheels on a G body needs to be hubcentric

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
given how open the design of the wheel is allowing you to see behind it, if you put spacers on it it's gonna look like crap IMO.

i also wouldnt use spacers, i would only use wheels that fit correctly. there's just no reason to use spacers unless you're absolutely dead set on a set of wheels that were not made to fit our cars.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
well i bought legend 5 wheels from summit for 600 bucks total. 17x8" with a 4.5" back space. they even include the center caps. the wheels are made by vision but are sold by summit under their own name.

here's a link to summit. it's for 17x8 wheels with a 4.5" back space. http://www.summitracing.com/search/depa ... n/4-500-in

in the results are steel and aluminum wheels, chrome and painted/powder coated wheels. many varieties to choose from.

here's another link, same search except these are for 18" wheels. http://www.summitracing.com/search/depa ... eter/18-in

not as many to choose from but all will fit. please note that not all wheels use the same type of lugnut. our cars use a 60 degree conical style originally but you can use shank type or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor