Calling all Rochester Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
funny you should say that,i just got back from fall carlisle with three qjets,hot air chokes,center fuel inlets.Lucked out for one,which is a 73 350 olds qjet,which is what i've been looking for,the two others are both buick,pontiac olds carbs(checked on carburetor.ca.Again I need some help,will any of these carby's fit my cutlass 307?NONE are from big blocks,all have the hot air chokes "built in" the side and all need rebuilding done lol,but here are the numbers to identify them.7043250,17058263,7045183.I hope I can at least use one of them.
chpbstrd1 said:
Minion1186, If I recall you said you would be at Fall Carlisle sap meet. I purchased a number q-jets there last spring for as low as $1. There we're plenty to be found in the $5 - $15 price range that we,re good cores with electric choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor