sickolds

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2010
lol

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
sickolds said:
How in the **** did I scam him he sent me 50$ and it cost 48.49 to shiped so he got a free intake and free ssbrake lines. I lost my job and I was going threw hard times .ohh and its not the first time I ship him free parts so people get your facts straight I have never made mony off him
glad you made it right, the bottom line is the lack of communication was horrible and $50 is money to be given out without receiving product... sorry you went through hard times, next time explain that, or post something, dont just leave a person hanging in limbo, many people are understanding, but you stopped posting here too, let him know something, or us, many people like myself, would have been willing to help you make it right... good luck, hope all is better with you...

74hotrodmalibu

Apprentice
Mar 28, 2008
you know I gave him the benefit of doubt even went so far to request the bad feedback with his name Pulled then he is gonna come into the Chat room and taunt me sayin hey I have a 355 for sale Limey wanna buy it ....it wil get there in one day and then telling everyone I got free parts and Laughing about it ......

(22:53:12) sickolds: Hey limey wannt to buy a 355
(22:54:04) Limey: from CaliNOT so much
(22:55:15) sickolds: you get it in one day
(22:56:53) beermonkey9417: ask koruption
(22:57:01) beermonkey9417: hes in need of a v8
(22:58:37) beermonkey9417: and hes near cali
(22:58:54) sickolds: What does that mean limey
(22:59:49) Limey: I think you just need to figure out it buddy .............

I am currently saving the rest of discussion for GP403 to decide what to do with this guy

sickolds

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2010
OK this is going to far. Im now removing my self from these forum

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
sickolds said:
Now that im back no one has sh*t to say
Theres plenty to be said, being on hard times is no excuse to blow off your responsibilities.
Youre a deadbeat in my book and you didnt do anything until the Police got involved.
All your FS adds will be pulled for poor buisness practices, I dont care how easy you were let off by Limey, hes a genuinely nice guy whom you took advantage of... he paid you back in January and got nothing, then you ask for more money 4 months later then disappear for another 4 months, complete and utter bullshit. Then you come around here acting like its not your fault...complete irresponsibility, its a perfect example of how much trash is in this country and why its going to crap!

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Limey said:
I am currently saving the rest of discussion for GP403 to decide what to do with this guy

I suggest banning, we dont need others coming here thinking this is alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor