Camshaft Finally Pulled !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
The 8 pages here in this group might summarize the 24 pages of train wreck there. Whomever stayed in there for that long must drink heavily.

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by PeacockTV

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Don't spook him away from over there. I want to see how this ends.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Don't spook him away from over there. I want to see how this ends.
I don't think we will do that, he's in too deep and the masses have played into it.

Made it back to page 22 out of curiosity. Besides the migraine have now them finger nails are more frightening..

download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
No Bet. As has been said, dude has found an audience that will tolerate him. Whether the degree of tolerance being displayed comes from true interest or booze driven indifference, or stoner passivity, don't know, don't care.

On those fingernails, in some areas of East Asia, having long fingernails was supposed to be sign that the possessor was well to do and did not have to work at manual labor for a living. Think the world's record for fingernail length is something around 6 feet; somewhere in India or that general region.

All I'm seeing there is a nail that is going to get caught and torn off, brutally, bloodily and nastily, without warning.

Nick

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
If someone gives me his address I will ship him a pair of nail cutters. I get you have some mental deficiency but you can at least be hygienic.

• Haha
  • Optimistic
Reactions: 2 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
I noticed this on my computer, didn't see it on my phone..

Capture.PNG

So stats wise there's 8 others plus him, me and whomever else commented the links from here today. 8 other people have consistently kept that into the 460+ post range. That takes dedication.

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Lets face it, he's probably learned the error of his ways, embarrased as hell and ran in the opposite direction from here.... consider him casper, a ghost, a fart in the wind, outta here, gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor