Car Cover for my Malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
So just as my title says i need a car cover for my malibu for winter. I don't need anything fancy because it is in a storage unit. What would you guys recommend? Something breathable that is about all i require. let me know what you think! thanks for your help

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Do you wanna buy one off of me? The one I have is breathable and is almost brand new. It was used once or twice and I think I still have the case for it.

Let me know if you want it. This is like brand new condition.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
pm sent. anyone else?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
anybody else have any ideas? what do some of you guys all use?

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I use a breatheable cover but also lay down a big piece of thick painters poly. The concrete can sweat and cause moisture build up underneath your car. You can get them at Menards or home depot in a 2 pack of 20'x8' or something like that.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
I couldn't come up with what i thought was a decent cover, it is in a water tight storage unit so i put some light sheets over the car just like last winter. Ha just thought i would update you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor