Car insurance for gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got hagarty for my cutlass and c10. the cutlass is $39 a month with 20k coverage and the c10 is $12 a month with 10k coverage. never had to make a claim, but everyone i talked to said they were the best.

I pay $140 a month for car insurance with State Farm in Louisiana . I heard a lot of people pay like 200 a year for classic car insurance. But what route would I have to take to get classic car insurance ?
I pay $51 a month or $614 per year through Haggerty with a stated value of $20,000.

We have three cars (two G-bodies) with Hagerty. Their insured values range pretty wildly, and our total annual charge is relatively significant compared to most normal cars.

For the Hagerty guys, are there mileage/ no daily use limitations on your policies?

I remember that you must show proof of an additional daily driver, and of where it will be stored. I think that was it IIRC. You can drive it to work for instance, but that do NOT want it used as your daily transportation.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
I remember that you must show proof of an additional daily driver, and of where it will be stored. I think that was it IIRC. You can drive it to work for instance, but that do NOT want it used as your daily transportation.
So since it’s my daily driver that’s why it’s that price

My Hagerty "requirements", 6,000 miles/yr or less, inside storage, not daily driver, if I remember correctly. They also have project car(?) insurance if you feel the need to insure before it's functional.

I added mine to my Allstate plan. Agreed value 15,000. $275.00 a year.
Hey from the NW. So I also have Allstate, for my other cars, I use Hagerty for my Buick. This is the first I’m hearing that you can get an agreed value from Allstate or any other standard insurance company. I was always told by them that they will only give you book value, which is next to nothing. I’ll have to call my Allstate guy in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor